We have been providing first-class transcription services since 2001, and our services include transcription of interviews, focus groups, conference proceedings, research interviews, academic interviews, lectures, etc.
If you have been trying to get your loved one medication for a long time and have not found the correct solution, it is not that hard to do this. The safety and efficacy of lisinopril for treatment of diabetes, hypertension, and heart failure has been confirmed in Burnaby several clinical trials. It is also a common form of treatment for other uses, such as rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory disorders, as well as the treatment of some cancers, including breast and prostate cancer, and some forms of psoriasis, and some types of dermatological conditions such as eczema.
Take prednisolone tablets only as directed by your doctor. If the doxycycline capsule sildenafilcitrat kaufen Mortsel is used to treat lyme infection, a few dosing adjustments may be required depending on whether the patient remains symptoms-free or develops new symptoms. Doxycycline for humans for sale as an over-the-counter drug.
For some guidelines on recording your interviews, etc. please see this link.
We have a long track record working with university academics and other research professionals, as well as with consulting firms.
We also work a lot with PhD and other students transcribing their qualitative fieldwork data for their theses, dissertations, etc.
We transcribe English language recordings, but if you have recordings in another language, please contact us, as we may still be able to arrange translation and transcription via trusted partners.
Included in our transcription service as standard:
- Transcription to Microsoft Word document
- Punctuation and paragraphing as necessary
- Proof-reading and spell-checking for accuracy
- Internet research to obtain correct spellings of places, names and terminology where possible
- Complete confidentiality
- Intelligent Verbatim Transcription (including pauses, expressions of emotions, such as laughter, ums and ahs, where these are relevant to the conversation, although you can specify whether or not this is required for your transcription work)
- Inaudible words or phrases indicated on the transcript
Please include the following information in your email if possible:
- What type of audio you have (e.g. one-to-one interviews)
- Recording format (e.g. MP3 file)
- How much audio you have (number of minutes/hours)
- Your ideal timeframe for turnaround on the transcript/s
- Any other relevant details
Email is always the quickest way to reach us. If you prefer to call, please do so on 01869 242033. There is an answering machine to take your message. Please always include your email address in your voicemail so we can send you some initial information via email. If you wish, we can then chat by phone once you have some more details from us.
PREMIER TYPING LTD
5 Conifer Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 3GB, UK