PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO ADD TO OUR TEAM OF TRANSCRIBERS AT THE PRESENT TIME
It is administered as part of a treatment plan for acute asthma or as an add on treatment for acute allergic or inflammatory conditions. Then she continued the prescription Jiutepec for me and i took it for 6 months. Generic and brand names for amoxil, such as amoxicillin, amoxycillin, amoxycillin clavul.
You can buy doxycycline hyclate acne reviews online at our online pharmacy. If you take quanto costa in farmacia il cialis generico an active role in the care or treatment of a patient, your medical team will include a urologist. All orders are shipped with ups global express saver.
Are you looking to work from home and be your own boss? Join our team as an Associate Transcriber!
Who are we?
We are a well-established and successful transcription company working with clients from a wide range of business sectors. As the business is expanding, we’re looking for (ideally experienced) associates to join our team of freelance professional transcribers.
What does an Associate do?
You work with us on a self-employed basis and will manage your own workload, working from home, at times that suit you.
This work could be just what you are looking for if you have the right skills and are:
- Looking for flexible, ad hoc work
- Retired and looking to continue using your skills on a part-time basis
- Looking after young children or performing other caring roles
- Looking for work you can do in the evening or at weekends to supplement your income
We won’t ask you to commit to working a set number of hours per week or month. You decide what work you can take on in terms of volume and turnaround time, on a project by project basis.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Language Skills – you need to be a native English speaker with an excellent command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- UK-based – to meet the needs of our current client base, we are looking for transcribers who are based in the UK only at the moment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail – you must be passionate and take pride in the work you do.
- Excellent time management skills – you are responsible for organising your work and delivering to agreed deadlines.
- Good listening skills – you need to listen intelligently to what you hear and ensure the transcript makes sense in the context of the conversation, as well as being able to cope with poor audio quality.
- Good ear for accents (generally various UK accents, but also non-native speakers of English) – you have to be able to “tune into” different accents to be an effective transcriptionist.
- Research – you are expected to use the internet to research any unfamiliar terminology and to check spellings of any words with which you are unfamiliar.
- IT – you must have broadband internet, Microsoft Word, and be able to work with different audio formats and convert these where necessary. To ensure confidentiality of all work, you must have quality headphones and also a personal email address (which no one else can access)
- Excellent keyboard skills – being a quick typist is desirable but we are more interested in getting an accurate, high quality transcript from you.
- Transcription software would be an advantage (such as Express Scribe or Olympus) and using a foot-pedal is recommended.
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.